- People are usually more dressed up in Europe than in America. Men also are dressed more metrosexually than in America (ex: carry around satchels, scarves, etc.).
- Customer service is definitely better and more focused on in America.
- England shows more pride in their traditions and heritage. They prefer quality over quantity.
- The tube is a huge means of transportation and is usually jammed pack. It is very efficient though.
- American franchises have moved into Europe but they've adapted for their surroundings (ex: McDonald's offered more chicken products and used smaller sizes).
- There's so much more history in these cities than I've ever experienced in America.
Til next time,