Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Friday 3-18-11

The adventure begins! Right now we are on our flight to Atlanta. I never realized how crazy airport security is during this time of the year. I had my passport checked about 5 different times and the lines were starting to get crazy after we went through. I met a really nice girl on the plane to Atlanta who is traveling to Israel for 10 days. We exchanged numbers so we could talk about our experiences! We have a little time in Atlanta to just hang out and relax and then we'll board our flight to London. Ah I'm so excited for our European adventures!


 Lindsay, Matt and Kristen get super excited for our plane ride to London. Who doesn't love flying for 8 hours?


The most awesome teacher ever--SWINDER! Look how excited he is.

Til next time,
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment