Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Final Countdown

Hello everyone,

So tonight's class was really exciting because we mostly discussed the different places we are going to be going during our trip to Europe and got our final itinerary. We leave Friday the 18th out of KC and go through Atlanta before flying overseas. I am so excited because our group is also going to be going to a musical while in London and we talked about going to the Alps while in Germany. So many things to do in such a little amount of time!

This weekend I have to get all of my finances in place before going overseas. Today I called Visa to let them know I'm going abroad so they don't let me us my card over there! I'm going to get everything ready so I can have some money on hand but also be able to have a debit card for emergencies.

I absolutely love the group of people I'm going to be traveling with! I can't wait!

Til next time,

Jackie Spahn

No comments:

Post a Comment