Thursday, March 31, 2011

Monday 3/28/11

We woke up really early this morning (5 am to be exact) to head home. Luckily my bag wasn't too heavy so there were no problems checking in. We ate a light breakfast and are about to head to Atlanta and then to KC. What a great trip it has been!

Me trying to pack all of my souvenirs. Ahhhh!!!



Later that day..
I studied for my Money and Banking test on the plane and also took a few naps. Everyone on the plane was really nice and they served us lunch and a mid-afternoon snack. I can't believe our trip is winding down. I can already feel the jetlag coming on. We flew for 10 hours from Munich to Atlanta, but there is a time difference. By the time I got home I had been up for around 24 hours. It's nice to be home but I miss all my classmates and the adventure of being in another city. Hopefully I'll get to go again sometime soon!

Til next time,
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment