Thursday, February 17, 2011

Night Out

Hi all,

So tonight our marketing group decided to meet at Pat's Blue Ribbon to just sit around, chat about our trip, and meet past students who have gone on the trip. I had such a blast getting to hear about everyone's adventures! From going to the Tower of London in England to getting lost on trains in Munich, this trip is just starting to get better and better. It's starting to make me want to study abroad again.

Swinder just put up information about a winter break trip to South America and I am already dying to go on it! The plan is hopefully to go to Chile, Brazil and Argentina. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have the opportunity to go on another teacher led study abroad trip. Hopefully I am able to!

Here's some pictures from our great night out at Pat's!


Good ol' Pat's!


Meet and Greet!


Swinder with his students!


Til next time,

Jackie Spahn

No comments:

Post a Comment