Thursday, February 10, 2011

Introduction

Hi everyone,

This is my first time ever blogging so I apologize if I'm not doing it properly!

I created this blog to document my journey throughout Swinder Janda's MKTG 547 class. Each week after class I will be updating my blog with information about our trip abroad and what I learned in class that week.

This Spring Break (2011) I am traveling abroad with my class to London, Birmingham, and Munnich. I have never been abroad (except to Cancun, Mexico....but let's face it that's pretty much Americanized) so I am really excited to learn about the different cultures and experience life outside of America. I am also really excited to have the experienced Dr. Swinder Janda as my leader and my awesome classmates.

Til next time!

Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment